Sunday, March 7, 2010

Klepto....

Last Sunday after church, I looked into Libbi's diaper bag and noticed that she had a little something in there that did not belong to her...yep, that's right, my baby girl STOLE from CHURCH!!!!

It didn't seem to bother her too much...

Doesn't she just look tore up about it?

This little arm candy that she is wearing is very clearly labeled HBC (the initials of the church) Nursery Room 2...niiiiice.  No denying where it came from.  We obviously know it wasn't a long lost baby shower gift.

I tried to tell her all about how it's not right to take things that don't belong to her and the importance of honesty...

She didn't seem too concerned.....

UNTIL I told her that her little "gift" is definitely going back to it's rightful owner next Sunday.

But, I guess there's no harm in enjoying it until then, right?!

blog comments powered by Disqus