Thursday, June 3, 2010

Matilda Jane VIRTUAL Trunk Show

Hi friends!

I just wanted to let you all know that I will be having a
Virtual Matilda Jane Trunk Show!!
I am sooooo excited!! :)

You Can View the Collection at:
Under "the goods"
(all collections except the Jane exclusives)

If you are interested in placing an order, please email me or my Trunk Keeper, Brittany Hayes with your order.

For all orders shipped to my home, there will be discounted shipping ($4) for everyone!

These items will arrive in about 2 weeks!
Everything is sooo precious and I cannot wait for you all to see the collection.

If you would like to place an order please contact Brittany with your items, sizes and credit card information including the number, expiration date and CVV code.

You can contact Brittany Hayes at 678-462-2679 or brittanyh@matildajaneclothing.com
Make sure to contact Brittany with your order by Wednesday, June 9th at 7pm EST.
Please let her know that you are placing an order for Amy Tippins' show.

Shipping: Please expect 2-3 weeks for delivery. All orders will be charged direct shipping rates. If you are local, you can also take advantage of $4 shipping to the Jane's home (that's me!) and I will get you your items.  If you are not local, then your items will be shipped to you.   Please specify which shipping option you would like when placing an order. Direct shipping rates are listed below.

Direct Shipping Rates:
$0.00-$50.00= $7.50
$50.01-$100.0 = $9.50
$100.01-$150.00 = $11.50
$150.01-$200.00 = $13.50
$200.01-$400.00 = $16.50
$400.01-$600.00 = $21.50
$600.01-$999.99 = $25.50
$1000.00 + = 5% of Order Total

Express Shipping is also available. For this option add $18.00 to direct shipping rates. This is only available for orders totaling $250 or less.

We looooooove Matilda Jane.  I'm telling you, it is just cute as pie!  Everytime Libbi wears her Matilda Jane we get so many compliments on her outfit :)

We love this outfit, because she wore the halter as a dress when she was younger, then it converted to a top, and can eventually it can be worn as a skirt!


I ordered this bubble earlier in the year and I CAN'T WAIT to see my sweet girl showing some leg in this :)

We are definitely planning on ordering a few new things, too....
like this.....

and this....

oh, and did you know that they have clothing for adults, too?!?!? 

It's hard to tell from this picture, but I'm wearing this dress....
(and Libbi's sporting her MJ too!)

I'm planning on ordering this skirt....Happy Birthday to ME! :)
Not only is it cute, but it is functional, too! Libbi wears Matilda Jane to church and just to play in around the house. It is all machine washable and so easy to take care of! You have to check it out! Let me know if you have any questions :)

Here's Libbi showing off her Matilda Jane pants (which she now wears as capris)
 
 and some of her MJC shorts....please disregard the serious pout she has goin' on in this picture....sweet girl can throw out some serious 'tude when she wants to :)

 
Don't forget....you have to place your order by Wednesday, June 9th at 7pm EST.
(email me if you have any questions and feel free to tell all your friends!)

Happy Shopping! ;0)
blog comments powered by Disqus