Thursday, October 28, 2010

faces....

Libbi has been really into making faces lately. She is quite the little actress.  My mom and dad like to remind me that I always said I wanted a "sassy girl"....and there is no doubt that we have one! Some of her faces evoke laughs from us every single time, some of them surprise me, and some of them make me a little nervous....

CHEESE!
Photobucket

In need of CONSTANT supervision....
Photobucket

Thinking everyone else is such a bonehead....
Photobucket

This is her "happy" face.  No kidding.  Every time we say, "Libbi can you be happy?" This is the face she makes.....I have no idea why.
Photobucket

In need of a diaper and/or wardrobe change
Photobucket

Guilty.  Totally Guilty
Photobucket

Confident and carefree.  Who cares about that "tire" around her midsection?!?!
Photobucket

And....one more, just 'cause I love it.

CHEEEEEEESE!
Photobucket


blog comments powered by Disqus