Wednesday, March 2, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday....

I am linking up with Jamie today for 
"What I'm Loving Wednesday"
Head on over to her blog to check out a lot more "WILW" entries and/or to link up with your own!
Photobucket
I am loving this cute little outfit. What could be better than seersucker and a monogram?! I found it on she-she made's website and it is just the cutest thing ever!  I am debating on whether or not to order it for Libbi....It also comes with matching ruffle pants - so cute!!!
Photobucket

I am loving the new ladies small group I joined - it is so refreshing to get together with other moms in the same season of life every week and study God's Word together. We are currently reading Battlefield of the Mind by Joyce Meyer - it is great!
Photobucket

I am loving my first SSMT memory verse for this month:
"This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
Joshua 1:9 (NLT)
Although I like to quote it to myself like this:
"This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. (especially when your child is acting the fool) For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. (even Hobby Lobby when everyone is staring at your screaming child)
(parentheses mine) ;)

I am loving dipped cones from DQ....seriously y'all, on those Thursday nights when I'm really tired and don't feel like going to our couples small group, I remind myself of the Dairy Queen that we will stop at on the way home and I suddenly don't feel too tired anymore. ;0)
Photobucket
I'm loving all the clothes that I bought ahead for Libbi at the end of last summer and forgot about. I've recently rediscovered them and it feels like I hit the jackpot! :)

I am loving Wednesday Night TV.....it is my favorite TV night of the week.  My DVR is on overload - Modern Family, Criminal Minds, Law & Order SVU, and Toddlers and Tiaras.  It's a full night!  (Jeffrey will only watch 1 out of 4 with me - ha!....can you guess which one??)
Photobucket
I'm loving that I am officially in my third trimester and it is just a few short months before we meet our baby!  I am also loving a new girl name, but I'm not telling just yet ;)

Finally, I'm loving that the weather is starting to turn warmer and I can spend lots of time outside with this sweet girl (who, by the way,  is LOVING the playground these days!) ;0)
Photobucket
 Happy Wednesday!!
blog comments powered by Disqus