Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday....

It's time for another edition of...
What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Photobucket
I'm loving this sweet girl.....even though she is NOT loving having her picture made these days :)
Photobucket
she got a "boo-boo" on her knee yesterday....she is all too proud to show it off! :)
I'm loving this recipe I found for a watermelon "punch"....doesn't it sound SO good?!?! It seems like it would just taste like summer!
Photobucket
I'm loving that come Friday, I'll be 37 weeks and after my appointment, we just might have a definite BIRTHday for Baby Tippins!!
Photobucket
CHEESE!
I'm loving that it's just a few weeks (at the most) before we know if Libbi will have a baby brother or a sister.  For the record, every time we ask her, she says the baby is a "girl"....
Photobucket
the ever popular "pose" ;-)
I'm loving that Libbi's newest habit/hobby/talent/favorite pastime is "digging for gold...." ....NOT!!!! :)
Photobucket
I'm loving this new blog, Before Meets After, that I've recently been introduced to.  She's a friend of a friend, and she's really talented!  Plus, I just won her first giveaway!
Photobucket
Finally, I'm loving our lunchtime laughs (even if they are "fake laughs" - ha!)


Don't forget to check out Jamie's blog for more What I'm Loving Wednesday posts....
and if you want to see my WILW posts from the past - click here!

Happy, Happy Wednesday! :)
blog comments powered by Disqus